Itz been a long time since I have been thinking and implementing it over a period of 4 months now, a few things, for the wellness of me n our lil family..
1. I wanted to reduce to the minimum ,the usage of oil in my day-day cooking..
a. Say no to deep fried items – So I have accomplished it to an extent…Like fish are always shallow fried at my home now with the usage of 1 tbsp oil for 3 – 4 pieces of fishes .. Yuvan n Eash are liking it better than the deep fried ones. – Chicken 65 is done only once in 15 days at hoem otherwise all chicken recipes are made with chicken being cooked in the gravy or semi gravy with less oil…Hurray!!!
Thanks for the shallow frying to my dear Bhony 🙂
b.use very Little oil for seasoning n sauteing – followed 🙂
c. Use of little oil for making roti’s or chappathi’s – being followed.
d.Avoid oil,if u have an option -LOL ..trying
2. Cooking the healthier way.. like making vegetable+dhal chappathi which Yuvan n Eash loves now-a-days
– Yuvan being sent with a lunch box mostly vegetarian maincourse n lil chicken or fish – As u guys know,Yuvan doesn’t like school food…n takes lunch from home 🙂 😦
3. Cook correct in measurement . Don’t waste food..which i don do often. but still trying to minimize it even more.. LOL
4. Trying to be healthier in a lot of ways 🙂